The Jira Helpdesk Client is a client application designed for the helpdesk environment that sits on top of Atlassian's issue tracking tool JIRA.
To use this product, you will need to first purchase JIRA.
- Using the JIRA Helpdesk Client preserves all the benefits of JIRA - such as permissions, workflow, email integration, SLA's, ticket escalation and issue level security;
- New user-interface designed specifically for a helpdesk environment;
- Drag-and-drop customer fields and format them to suit any layout - including TABS, attachments and comments;
- Quickly locate your Customer details using an easy search-by-example screen;
- Instantly see the "big picture" for your Customer - associated projects and linked issues relating to your Customer are instantly accessible and arranged by project;
- Create linked issues (linked to the customer) with a single click;
- Linked issues can automatically inherit the security settings from the Customer details - so that users with access to issues belonging to a subset of customers can automatically have access to all issues linked to those customers;
- Use conditional formatting to highlight important information to your helpdesk operators (such as "Support Suspended", "Gold Support" or "VIP Customer") or perhaps to emphasize any special notes about that customer;
- Add customers as issues in a Customer project instead of a project user - that way you can track as much information as you need - such as addresses, contact details per customer.